Click here to login to your account
Not sure how to login? Click here to watch this short 2-minute video to help!
This course is now available.
This course is available 10/1/2021-10/1/2022. You hours must be completed prior to 10/1/2022.
A 6-hour CE course helping the chiropractor identify and address specific needs and conditions that may arise when treating the pregnant patient. The course will also cover modifications of care and red flags for the pregnant patient.
1. Learn and identify at least 3 unique anatomical changes that occur during pregnancy.
2. Learn and identify at least 3 ways to modify Chiropractic techniques during pregnancy.
3. Expand Chiropractic clinical knowledge of caring for abdominal concerns of the pregnant woman including round ligament pain, hiatal hernia and diastasis recti.
4. Learn to identify common red flags that could affect the pregnant woman and how to modify chiropractic care accordingly.
5. Understand how to identify and care for pregnant women who present with a breech presentation.
6. Learn how to care for multiple non-musculoskeletal conditions associated with pregnancy.
Session 1 outline - 180 Minutes
Session 2 outline - 180 Minutes
This course is approved by the KBCE.
The 6-hour online course is KBCE and PACE approved
PACE course #: 59993
KBCE Approval #: KBCE210KBCE Approval # KBCE210
|10.2021 Tracy Barnes Pregnancy Notes (4.9 MB)||Available after Purchase|
|10.2021 Rachael Kuperus Notes (12.6 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Dr. Rachael graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic – Davenport, IA in 2009. She is Board certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners and the Kentucky Board of Chiropractic Examiners. She holds a Diplomate in Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics (DICCP) through the International Chiropractic Association and Palmer College. Dr. Rachael originally practiced in NJ before moving to Louisville in 2010 to accept a position at a local non-profit specializing in pediatric chiropractic care. She has experience working with many special needs pediatric cases, incorporating chiropractic, cranial sacral therapy, clinical nutrition and supplementation into care plans. She is a published author in the Journal of Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics, and regularly lectures to other chiropractors on topics of pediatrics and maternal care. Dr. Rachael opened Kuperus Family Chiropractic in 2012 with a mission to provide chiropractic care for all members of the family. She has adjusted babies a few hours old, those in their 90s, pregnant women and everyone in between. She has additional training in Webster and Bagnell techniques. Dr. Rachael is a member of the International Chiropractic Association (ICA), the ICA Council on Chiropractic Pediatrics and Kentuckiana Integrative Medical Association. In her spare time she enjoys biking, eating out with her husband Matt and snuggling her Great Dane.